Welcome to The Surgery @ 9 Alloway Place
Doctors Coulter, Hunter, McGaughey & Dunne
PATIENT & VISITOR NOTICE
Due to COVID 19, we have new measures in place to protect our Practice Team, Patients and Visitors as we restart and deliver services.
In these unprecedented times, we appreciate your understanding and patience as these changes may inevitably affect you and your families.
If you require advice, assistance or treatment, PLEASE PHONE FIRST and our experienced team will help you.
- Our Doors will be closed until 9.00 am each day and from 3.30 pm each day
- Only attend pre-booked appointments by prior arrangement.
- Doctors will triage and speak to all patients who require medical advice or treatment on a daily basis at 8.30 am and 2.00 pm.
- YOU SHOULD NOT WALK-IN TO THE SURGERY
- If you have MILD symptoms, please follow NHS Inform advice. Do not call 111.
- If your symptoms are worse than MILD, please call NHS 24 on 111.
- Prescriptions will go direct to Pharmacies. Medicines are NOT in short supply. Only order medicines you need.Tell us your preferred pharmacy for prescriptions. Please allow 3-5 days after ordering medicines before collecting from your nominated pharmacy.
- CLICK HERE to get an isolation note to give to your employer You can send an isolation note to your employer as proof you need to stay off work because of COVID-19. You do not need a note from the GP.
- Patients do not require evidence regarding the wearing of face coverings. You do not need a note from the GP.
IF YOU ARE SYMPTOM FREE, BUT NEED ADVICE
0 8 0 0 0 2 8 2 8 1 6
8AM – 6PM
IF YOU HAVE WORSENING SYMPTOMS.
Please also respect our NHS STAFF who are working
hard during this unprecedented time.
Public Advice regarding Coronavirus CLICK HERE
The Practice will CLOSE for the local September Weekend on
Friday 18th and Monday 21st September 2020.
Your local Pharmacist can provide Pharmacy First Services for many common ailments.
If you require medical assistance or advice when we are closed, please call NHS 24 on 111.
In the event of a Medical Emergency, dial 999.