Welcome to The Surgery @ 9 Alloway Place
Doctors Coulter, Hunter, McGaughey & Dunne
PATIENT & VISITOR NOTICE
Due to COVID 19, it is with regret that we have to introduce new measures in order to minimise footfall into the Surgery. These measures will reduce the spread of the virus to our most vulnerable patients and try and keep some GP services operational.
In these unprecedented times, we appreciate your understanding and patience as these changes may inevitably affect you and your families.
We are OPEN and ALL staff are still working dealing with the increased demand on our services and tending to the most vulnerable and those patients who are in need.
THE GOVERNMENT ADVICE FOR PATIENTS IS STAY AT HOME.
- Our Doors will be closed until 9.00 am each day and from 1.00 pm each day.
- Only attend any pre-booked appointments by prior arrangement.
- Doctors will triage and speak to all patients who require medical advice or treatment.
- We ask that anyone with any FEVER/COLD/RESPIRATORY symptoms DO NOT ENTER the Surgery.
- If you have MILD symptoms, please follow NHS Inform advice. Do not call 111.
- If your symptoms are worse than MILD, please call NHS 24 on 111.
- Prescriptions will go direct to Pharmacies. Medicines are NOT in short supply. Only order medicines you need. Do NOT order all medicines every time. Tell us your preferred pharmacy for prescriptions. Please allow 3-5 days after ordering medicines before collecting from your nominated pharmacy.
- CLICK HERE to get an isolation note to give to your employer You can send an isolation note to your employer as proof you need to stay off work because of COVID-19. You don’t need to get a note from a GP.
IF YOU ARE SYMPTOM FREE, BUT NEED ADVICE
0 8 0 0 0 2 8 2 8 1 6
8AM – 6PM
IF YOU HAVE WORSENING SYMPTOMS.
Please also respect our our NHS STAFF who are working
hard during this unprecedented time.
T H A N K Y O U.
CLICK HERE for LATEST guidance and advice.